continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: online manual for Continuum 1.1?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:57:47 GMT
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Ken Liu <ken.liu@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm just getting started with an upgrade to Continuum 1.1. Is there an
> online manual somewhere?
> The documentation on the Continuum home page is sorely lacking ("to write"),
> and there's not much info in the wiki.

The docs definitely need improvement. :(

At least some of the "to write" pages actually have content underneath
if you look at the left hand menu and see what expanded under the item
you selected.

If there's something in particular you're interested in, let us know
and we can at least discuss it here.  Maybe that will prompt someone
to write it up for the docs.

And If you're at least mildly adventurous, come join us on the dev
list and check out the latest work coming soon in 1.2.  (No, really,
I'm determined to get it out by the end of the month.  :) )  Things
like separate local repositories per project group and scheduled
purging of build results.

--
Wendy