continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set Continuum build number?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 00:36:36 GMT
I wouldn't highly recommend this.

If you are using the default Continuum installation it is using Derby.
You'll have to shut down the server, then connect to it using the
connection details in the conf/plexus.xml file. I believe the columns
in the Continuum PROJECT table are the only ones you need to change -
but this isn't really a "supported" technique and I'm not sure what
side effects it might have.

Cheers,
Brett