continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory error
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:58:58 GMT
Unfortunately change (1) still loads the build result into memory so
may not help as much as you need.

Depending on the projects you have loaded Continuum can occupy a
decent amount of memory itself over time - you can increase the
startup memory to handle one off loads such as this though it may only
prolong the time before it becomes an issue.

Is it necessary to have such large build output retained? Perhaps some
of that output could be pushed to disk during the build (such as test
output can be in Maven).

Cheers,
Brett