continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release projects in one shot
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:43:47 GMT
Because it currently uses one release iteration, it needs to be one
tree, so it searches for the common parent and releases that. IF they
are separated projects, you can't release the group at this point.

I know some people are interested in such a feature, though.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/