continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn over self signed ssl when running continuum in tomcat
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:19:41 GMT
When you add a project you have the text field for the url and just
you have two others username/password (which will be used for
checkout/update from the scm).

But IMHO it's a security issue because the auth infos will be stored
in the box you use for continuum.
Why not having a "free" checkout/udpate ?

--
Olivier