continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gorman, Stephen A." <STEPHEN.A.GOR...@saic.com>
Subject Maven Multi-project
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:18:49 GMT
All,

 I am trying to get continuum to build a fairly simple maven
multi-project. During the build all of my client code breaks with the
enclosed error which states that the WSDL is unreachable.  The project
builds perfectly from the command-line because it builds within the
directory structure that comes out of SVN. When continuum checks the
code out it seems to create its own version of the directory structure
which does not work. You can see in the error message that for some
reason there is a "null" in the path.  I am running continuum on RHEL4
AS, the code is standard J2EE code, my maven version is 2.X and my
continuum version is 1.1. Any thoughts or advice is most appreciated.

[ERROR]
file:/opt/continuum-1.1/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/working-directory/
86/null/admin-expform-ejb-service/target/jaxws/wsgen/wsdl/ExportFormatAd
minService.wsdl is unreachable