continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffery, Mark" <MJeff...@fnb.co.za>
Subject RE: maven2 goal option in build definition
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:36:51 GMT
Sorry, just to make sure

Have you tried the whole line with the -D, for example

-Dmaven.test.skip=true

typed into the arguments field of the build definition ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Reuterwall [mailto:daniel.reuterwall@polopoly.com]
Sent: 04 August 2008 16:20
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: RE: maven2 goal option in build definition

I've tried almost every alternative I could come up with. Except for the
right one I guess...
I tried to ad it to the argument field like this: --define
maven.ant.skip.
The build runs but my argument is not passed to maven.

What I'm trying to do is to skip some ant tasks similar to this the
example:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/examples/tasksAttrib
utes.html