continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Running Continuum as a Service
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:52:22 GMT
I would like to ask which scripts does the Continuum service execute?  I thought it was: \apache-continuum-1.1\continuum-1.1\bin\windows-x86-32\run.bat,
but apparently it is not.  I am setting Java to Java 1.5 in run.bat and able to start Continuum
using run.bat, but when I start Continuum as a service, it appears the run.bat is not run,
as my set JAVA_HOME is not executed.  Please assist.  Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]