continuum-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Nichele <stefano.nich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notification emails always sent and not just in failure case
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:44:09 GMT
I did a path for that (in attachment with also the final jar file) using
"continuum-1.1" tag as code base.
In any case, this was the expected behavior so maybe a configuration
property to choice the preferred behavior could be useful.

The jar, for who is interested, should the replace the original one in
./apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/

Cheers
ste