continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject continuum.project.version ?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:53:49 GMT

I'm trying to pass Continuum project version number to an Ant build.xml
when Continuum runs the build, so I specified
${continuum.project.version} in Ant build.xml, but this parameter did
not expand to the project value number!

I used ${continuum.project.nextBuild.number} to pass the build number
and that worked fine.

So, is there is a way where I can pass Continuum project version to an
Ant build.xml file when Continuum starts the Ant build?
    Thanks,

       Sameh