continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject How to set Continuum build number?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:37:22 GMT

I'm using Continuum 1.1 on Windows server 2003.

I need to set Continuum build number to a specific value, so it would
automatically increment this value on the subsequent builds.

For example, I want to change the current build number value from 8 to
77.

What are the needed steps to accomplish this task?

  Thanks,

    Sameh