continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject How to pass Continuum build number and project version to a batch file?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:14:04 GMT

I'm using Continuum 1.1 on Windows server 2003.

In my project, I specified the following:

Arguments:  project.version    continuum.project.nextBuild.number

I also tried: ${project.version}   ${continuum.project.nextBuild.number}

Build file: RmTest.cmd

But the arguments never expanded to the values of the project.version
and continuum.project.nextBuild.number?

Does anyone know what the right syntax to use these parameters is? So, I
can pass their values to the batch file?

  Thanks,

     Sameh