continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: loading Project Groups takes too much time
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:22:15 GMT
Hi Bret

Any chance of a "formal" 1.2 release quite soon, even if that means shifting outstanding issues
into 1.2.1 ?

Thanks, Robin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett.porter@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 June 2008 13:51
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: loading Project Groups takes too much time

2008/6/17 Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)
<EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de>:
> It "was" ?
> 1.1 IS the current release.
> Is there any nightly build available that is regarded ready for production?

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/workingCopy.action?projectId=692&projectName=Apache+Continuum&userDirectory=target

Nightly builds are not releases though - you should only really use them to confirm that the
issue will be corrected in the next release.

> When is 1.2 release scheduled?

In about 23 issues time :)

- Brett

> ty, Brett.
>

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

operations. Does the Continuum-DBs on mysql require some special optimization?

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Verizon Business Internet Managed Scanning Services