continuum-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Reuterwall <daniel.reuterw...@polopoly.com>
Subject Re: maven2 goal option in build definition
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 06:30:58 GMT

I found a workaround that solved my problem. I put the build definition in
the POM within a profile. To the profile, I added a activation tag so that
the argument is needed to execute the ant targets not the other way around.
The downside is that I now need to add this argument when I build my project
manually, but I can live with that. If you find out why the argument doesn't
worked when I used it like I described before, I'd really like to hear it.

Thanks for your replies so far.
/ Daniel

Daniel Reuterwall wrote:

> <build>
>   <plugins>
>      <plugin>
>         <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artifactId>
>         <executions>
>           <execution>
>           	<id>clean</id>
>             <phase>clean</phase>
>              <configuration>
>               <tasks unless="maven.ant.skip">
>               	<ant antfile="${basedir}/../webapp/build.xml"
> dir="${basedir}/../webapp" inheritAll="false" inheritRefs="false">
>                   <target name="clean"/>
>                 </ant>
>               </tasks>
>             </configuration>
>             <goals>
>               <goal>run</goal>
>             </goals>
>           </execution>
>        <executions>
>      <plugin>
>   <plugins>
> <build>
> This is from the POM of the module that runs the ant targets.
>
> Really appreciate your interest.
>

> Emmanuel Venisse-2 wrote:
>>
>> Can we see your pom?
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Daniel Reuterwall <
>> daniel.reuterwall@polopoly.com> wrote:
>>

>>> 1- Yes, I use 'unless' to skip the ant task in continuum
>>> 2- I've tried to put '-Dmaven.test.skip=true' in the argument field. But