continuum-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Reuterwall <daniel.reuterw...@polopoly.com>
Subject Re: maven2 goal option in build definition
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:13:47 GMT

<build>
  <plugins>
     <plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
          	<id>clean</id>
            <phase>clean</phase>
             <configuration>
              <tasks unless="maven.ant.skip">
              	<ant antfile="${basedir}/../webapp/build.xml"
dir="${basedir}/../webapp" inheritAll="false" inheritRefs="false">
                  <target name="clean"/>
                </ant>
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>run</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
       <executions>
     <plugin>
  <plugins>
<build>
This is from the POM of the module that runs the ant targets.

Really appreciate your interest.