continuum-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Reuterwall <daniel.reuterw...@polopoly.com>
Subject RE: maven2 goal option in build definition
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:19:46 GMT

I've tried almost every alternative I could come up with. Except for the
right one I guess...
I tried to ad it to the argument field like this: --define maven.ant.skip.
The build runs but my argument is not passed to maven.

What I'm trying to do is to skip some ant tasks similar to this the example:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/examples/tasksAttributes.html