continuum-users mailing list archives

From marquicus <marqui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn over self signed ssl when running continuum in tomcat
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:00:56 GMT

The solution!!!, i think is a work around, just add to the jvm directives the
following flag:"-Dmaven.scm.svn.config_directory=/path/to/.subversion",
internally, when the engine finds this property, add to the svn line the
argument "--config-dir", which is the folder when svn reads the
configuration, the auth cache, etc

one note, is that the owner of the process of the server where is running
continnum needs to accept the certificate permanently first (we can set the
config-dir to other users/.subversion directory, but for avoid future
problems, i think is better if we do it with the owner of the server process
and use a self-owner/customsubversion directory) this could be avoid just
with "svn list https://<address>/repo." and enter "p",

i also add the issuer to the cacerts but it is not necessary

Marco