continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the last build.
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:50:05 GMT
On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Raffaele <r.gambelli@prismasw.it> wrote:

> Ah ok, and so "Fresh Build" => "Always Build"
>
> Anyway it seems I've found a bug?

yes, if "Fresh Build" is used, "Always build"  must be implicit.

> Should the correct behaviour be that if there was a source change, a build
> should be done either with or without "Fresh build" checked option?

if source changed, with/without "Fresh build", a build is started and this
part works fine. We use it every days on few servers.

> Should I have to register on your Jira site to submit an issue?

Yes

> Now, what do you suggest to me as workaround? That is, what could I do if I
> wanted a build after a source change?

If you don't need a "Fresh build" that run always a full checkout instead of
an update, you have nothing to do because it is the standard way in
Continuum (if you have a schedule activated, of course)
If you want a "Fresh build", the workaround is to check the "Build Always"
too.

Emmanuel