continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum | How to setup a Maven project
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:10:17 GMT
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 5:11 AM, Pawan Preetsingh Gandhi <
pgandhi3@sapient.com> wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> My pom.xml is in svn repo. Under
>
> https://scm1.del.rs.abs.com/svn/repo/trunk/javapractice/pom.xml
>
> When I use it by providing user/password, I get error
>
> jvm 1    | 2008-07-08 08:36:34,629 [SocketListener0-0] INFO
> org.apache.maven.continuum.project.builder.ContinuumProject
> Builder:maven-two-builder  - Downloading
> https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/javapractice/javapractice/trun
> k/Devel
> opment/Code/Continuous_Integration/Continuum-Cobertura-JUnit/pom.xml<https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/javapractice/javapractice/trunk/Development/Code/Continuous_Integration/Continuum-Cobertura-JUnit/pom.xml>
> jvm 1    | 2008-07-08 08:36:39,145 [SocketListener0-0] ERROR
> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenBuilderH
> elper:default  - Missing 'connection' element in the 'scm' element in
> the Coverage POM.

As it is explain in the logs, you must add scm informations in your POM like
this:

<scm>
  <connection>scm:svn:
https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/javapractice/javapractice/trunk/Development/Code/Continuous_Integration/Continuum-Cobertura-JUnit/<https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/javapractice/javapractice/trunk/Development/Code/Continuous_Integration/Continuum-Cobertura-JUnit/pom.xml>
</connection>
  <developerConnection>scm:svn:
https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/javapractice/javapractice/trunk/Development/Code/Continuous_Integration/Continuum-Cobertura-JUnit/<https://scm1.del.rs.sapient.com/svn/repos/javapractice/javapractice/trunk/Development/Code/Continuous_Integration/Continuum-Cobertura-JUnit/pom.xml>
</developerConnection>
</scm>

Continuum use it to know how to checkout your sources.

Emmanuel