continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Gomes" <alego...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMLRPC API for Continuum 1.0.3?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:59:42 GMT
Wow! Solved!

Just had to change the library used.

        <dependency>
               <groupId>org.apache.maven.continuum</groupId>
               <artifactId>continuum-rpc-client</artifactId>
               <version>1.0.3</version>
        </dependency>

        URL url = new URL("http://localhost:8000");
        ProjectsReader reader = new ProjectsReader(url);
        Project[] projects = reader.readProjects();
        for (Project p : projects) {
            System.out.println(p.getName());
        }

Sorry for bother you.