continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Jeffery" <dandare...@gmail.com>
Subject User Maintenance
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:35:10 GMT
Please can some help me. I have probably done something simple wrong.

I installed continuum and fired it up. It started perfectly.

I logged on and completed the admin password setting page.

I then created another user called build. I gave it Registered User
and Admin rights.

For the life of me, I cannot log on with that user. (Or any other
users I create after that)

It says I have entered an invalid user name / password and does not
move off the log on screen.

ie When I enter an incorrect password, I can see in the logs that it
says incorrect password.
Then when I enter a correct password it says
User build has entered a valid password
User build has authenticated successfully.

I have tried to re-install from scratch, but same thing.

Continuum1.1
Linux Centos 5.1
Java 6
Intel Hardware

I have searched the forums.....but nothing.