continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need hint about parent pom not in svn and child in svn
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:50:43 GMT
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Raffaele <r.gambelli@prismasw.it> wrote:

> my parent is in a remote repository surely.
> Well, in this case, when I add child.pom project to Continuum, despite its
> parent is in a remote repository, Continuum says equally to me that parent
> pom is missing and so, adding child project fails!

I think you're running into CONTINUUM-1789 [1] -- you can't add a
project if the parent pom is not already in the *local* repository on
the Continuum server.  It will not go retrieve the parent from a
remote repo.

The workaround is to install the parent into the local repository.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1789

--
Wendy