continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Group Build Order C 1.1
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 01:50:41 GMT
On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) <amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Cool, that's a good idea...However, If I have 5 projects and assign the
> first to run at minute 1 and the second at minute 4, will the second
> remain in queue even if the first takes 10 minutes to run?

I'm going to assume that they run in the order they were added to the
queue.  You can try it and watch the Queues page, which shows what's
building and what's in the queue, to see what actually happens.  Or
perhaps someone more familar with the implementation will comment.

--
Wendy