continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Email Notifications - C 1.1
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:00:11 GMT
On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) <amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> I get the following error when Continuum tries to send email on a build
> failure, I found this in the continuum.log.  Could someone please advise
> me what I should do to fix this?  Thanks.

How did you configure it?  It looks like you put several email
addresses into one field, which (apparently) doesn't work.

The best way to notify multiple people is to have Continuum send to a
mailing list, and then have people subscribe to the list or watch an
RSS feed.  If that's not an option, you might need to configure
multiple notifiers.

A quick look around [1] the mailing list archives and JIRA turned up
this issue:
  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-860 .

I don't see a second issue requesting the ability to configure
multiple email addresses per notifier, so you may want to open one.

[1] http://continuum.markmail.org/search/?q=multiple+email

--
Wendy