continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Continuum is causing a compilation error?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:13:42 GMT
What is done in your post-site?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tawfik, Sameh E [mailto:SamehTawfik@fairisaac.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:28 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Continuum is causing a compilation error?

I'm using Continuum 1.1 on WindowsXP running Maven 2 projects.

In my Continuum project, I've been using "clean install post-site" goals
successfully for a while.

Now, I get compilation error in the source code when I use the above
goals?

First, I thought there is something wrong with the code, but after close
examination, it turned out that when I do not specify the post-site
goal, the build runs successfully! Everything compile!

So, the build is successful only when I remove "post-site" goal and use
"clean install" goals with my maven 2 project?

The post-site goal is set to run at the end of the build cycle, where it
runs a Perl script that does not have anything to do with the
compilation of the code!

Does anyone heard about this condition before, or know how to fix this
strange problem?

  Thanks,

     Sameh
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential,
proprietary
and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]