continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: maven2 goal option in build definition
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:30:54 GMT
I would also try the build template for 1.1

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffery, Mark [mailto:MJeffery@fnb.co.za]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 3:13 AM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: RE: maven2 goal option in build definition

Are you including the -D itself ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Reuterwall [mailto:daniel.reuterwall@polopoly.com]
Sent: 31 July 2008 09:44
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: maven2 goal option in build definition

How can I add a maven2 -D option in my continuum build definition?
I've tried the argument field and adding it in the goal field but
neither works.

Thanks for any help or hints.

--
Daniel Reuterwall
To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]