continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Project Version Changes - C 1.1
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:23:56 GMT
I have added a project with a dynamic version number
${deloitte_dps_version}...However, I have then changed the pom to have
${deloitte_ecm_version} and committed the change to SVN.  But, Continuum
is not picking up the changed POM and is still versioning the project as
${deloitte_dps_version}.  Please advise on how to fix this..Thanks.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]