continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Project Group Build Order C 1.1
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:30:07 GMT
Cool, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 9:51 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Project Group Build Order C 1.1

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) <amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Cool, that's a good idea...However, If I have 5 projects and assign
the
> first to run at minute 1 and the second at minute 4, will the second
> remain in queue even if the first takes 10 minutes to run?

I'm going to assume that they run in the order they were added to the
queue.  You can try it and watch the Queues page, which shows what's
building and what's in the queue, to see what actually happens.  Or
perhaps someone more familar with the implementation will comment.

--
Wendy

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]