continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject 1.1 - deleting project groups
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:55:45 GMT
When I try to delete a project group, I get this error..please advise on
how to proceed.

javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request
failed: DELETE FROM BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ? NestedThrowables: SQL
Exception: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation of
foreign key constraint 'BUILDDEFINITCE_FK2' for key (3). The statement
has been rolled back.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]