continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <>
Subject Continuum 1.1 - settings.xml
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:01:45 GMT
I am trying to build a continuum 1.1 project, and several properties
which form my SCM Url are defined in my settings.xml.

My build definition has the following argument:

-P ci-0098 -Ddtt_scm_host = -Ddtt_scm_port=8080

But the SCM Url does not get resolved by Continuum:

Could you please advise on how to have Continuum pickup up my
settings.xml properties?

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]