continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum 1.1 Question
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:28:32 GMT
Hi, I have decided to come back to this group, and I would like to ask a
question.  I have 2 jdks on my system, 1.4 and 1.5, and I tried setting
java home to 1.5 for all the continuum bin\*.bat bat files, and I can
get it to run using run.bat, but the continuum services don't work when
I try to stop and start because I get the java 1.4\1.5 error..could
someone please advise how they got this to work with 2 jdks on their
system?  Thanks.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]