continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Areff Dhonye" <Areff.Dho...@patsystems.com>
Subject RE: CVS Diff/Update takes longer in 1.1 than 1.03
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:30:06 GMT
Thanks

I am new to continuum, would you be able to point me out in which
property file I should add it

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 July 2008 14:53
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: CVS Diff/Update takes longer in 1.1 than 1.03

Continuum 1.1 use a pure java cvs client by default and 1.0.3 use the
native cvs client.

You can use the native client by adding a system property:

-Dmaven.scm.provider.cvs.implementation=cvs_native

Emmanuel

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Areff Dhonye
<Areff.Dhonye@patsystems.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> CVS diff/Updates takes longer in continuum 1.1 than 1.03
>
> Is it possible to make the continuum 1.1 to do the same CVS diff like
> 1.03
>
> Also I have an ant target which generates some reports for me. Is it
> possible to make the task skip the CVS update/Diff?
>
> Thanks
>
> Areff
>
> DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged.
> If you are not the intended recipient, use of the information
> contained in this e-mail (including disclosure, copying or
> distribution) is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform the
> sender and delete the message immediately from your system.  This
> e-mail is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the

> views of the Patsystems Group and no member of the Patsystems Group
> accepts any liability for any action taken in reliance on the contents

> of this e-mail (other than where it has a legal or regulatory
> obligation to do so) or for the consequences of any computer viruses
> which may have been transmitted by this e-mail. The Patsystems Group
comprises Patsystems plc and its subsidiary group of companies.