continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffery, Mark" <MJeff...@fnb.co.za>
Subject RE: The project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the last build.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:49:57 GMT
What is your setup ?

Ie What version of DB etc

-----Original Message-----
From: Raffaele [mailto:r.gambelli@prismasw.it]
Sent: 28 July 2008 12:48
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: The project was not built because no changes were detected in
sources since the last build.

Hi all,

here I am again :-)
Sorry but without a valid documentation mailing list results better way
know answers.

I'm trying to execute a scheduled build, after some source changes, but
log
reports following line:
2600171 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
The
project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since
the
last build.

Now, I have a build definition with "build fresh" and in fact, a clean
checkout is correclty done before building....but what I don't
understand is
why I see that above log since I committed some source changes...

Where am I wrong?
Thanks again and regards
Raffaele