continuum-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the last build.
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:37:15 GMT
It seems to work fine and as designed on my stand-alone continuum instances.
1. check "Build Fresh" only, if source changed, continuum does
clean-checkout (instead of update) and build. If source has not changed, no
build occur.
2. check "Build Fresh" and "Always Build", it will do clean-checkout and
build even source has no changes.

Thanks.

LJ