continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject RE: Continuum is causing a compilation error?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:35:41 GMT

The post-site goal which gets executed at the very end of the build
cycle runs a Perl script. The Perl script does the following functions:

1. Copy a file to a folder and unzip it.

2. Make few jar files and move them to specific folders.

3. Edit and modify a file.

4. Zip and unzip few files.

5. Runs "svn revert" on few files.

6. Runs an Ant small build to generate some javadoc files.

I successfully run the Perl script from the command line, and Continuum
used to run successfully with the post-site?

So, it is not clear why now the post-site goal has an effect on the
compilation? It is not called until the end of the build, and it does
not have anything to do with the compilation of the code?

The compilation error message is as follow:

cannot find symbol

symbol  : class ModelPerABC

location: package com.ABC.performance

When, I run the mvn form the command line, everything compiles
successfully!