continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject Continuum is causing a compilation error?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 02:56:10 GMT

I've been using "clean install post-site" for a while with no problems.

Now, I get compilation error in the source code when I used the above
targets?

The build is successful only when I remove "post-site" and use "clean
install" with my maven 2 project?

This does not make any sense? Especially, when the post-site runs a Perl
script at the very end of the project to move and jar some files.

Does anyone heard about this condition before, or know how to fix this
strange problem?

  Thanks,

     Sameh