continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Kirk" <Victor.K...@serco.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:00:51 GMT
You might need to up the permgen space, e.g.

  -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

-----Original Message-----
From: Raffaele [mailto:r.gambelli@prismasw.it]
Sent: 28 July 2008 09:48
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Hi all,

I'm testing Continuum with very simple projects and despite this I'm
getting often outofmemoryexcpetion doing some (I believe) light weight
actions like "save a new schedule" or other similar.

I have deployed continuum 1.1 to Tomcat 6 and I'm executing Tomcat with
following VM args: Initial Memory Pool: 256 MB Maximum Memory Pool: 512
MB

In that Tomcat there is only Continuum webapp...

What other could I do to avoid those tedious exceptions?

Best regards
Raffaele

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a
named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information.
This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind
Serco in any contract or obligation.
Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246
Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook,
Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.

Help cut carbon...please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to.