continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: The project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the last build.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:43:34 GMT

apache maillist wrote:

> It seems to work fine and as designed on my stand-alone continuum
> instances.
> 1. check "Build Fresh" only, if source changed, continuum does
> clean-checkout (instead of update) and build. If source has not changed,
> no
> build occur.

Good morning,
I've enabled DEBUG level and restarted Continuum, then I've done a source
change (I created a new method) and I committed that source.
Then I have scheduled my build definition to be executed at 9:25 a.m. and as
usually a clean checkout was done but unfortunately no build....
My build definition as already stated has build fresh checked and always
build not checked.

Because log was too big, in attach you can find a partial log starting from
build started scheduled
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18727730/continuumAhYeah.log continuumAhYeah.log