continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: The project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the last build.
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:22:19 GMT

>> Should the correct behaviour be that if there was a source change, a build
>> should be done either with or without "Fresh build" checked option?

> if source changed, with/without "Fresh build", a build is started and this
> part works fine. We use it every days on few servers.

Emmanuel, I'm trying for days to launch a scheduled build (defined by me)
WITH Fresh build WITH source changes BUT Continuum says:
the project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since
the last build.

And so, I'm wrong in something or your every days test aren't telling the
truth?

In your environment do you use default build definitions or you have your
own?