continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: The project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the last build.
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:54:57 GMT

Ah ok, and so "Fresh Build" => "Always Build"

Anyway it seems I've found a bug?
Should the correct behaviour be that if there was a source change, a build
should be done either with or without "Fresh build" checked option?

Should I have to register on your Jira site to submit an issue?
Now, what do you suggest to me as workaround? That is, what could I do if I
wanted a build after a source change?

Best regards
Raffaele