continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject RE: The project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the last build.
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:13:42 GMT

Hi all,

is there anybody who can explain me how solve my issue?
I'm able to reproduce always....Continumm  simply doesn't build my project
when there are source changes, Continuum does a fresh build and after says
that no changes were detected in sources since the last build.

In this way, I never have builds of my project.
My build definition has
 Build Fresh = true
 Always Build = false

Obviously If I set Always build to true, project build would be done

Perhaps am I wrong in understanding Continuum build mechanism?

Best regards
Raffaele