continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject The project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the last build.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:47:53 GMT

Hi all,

here I am again :-)
Sorry but without a valid documentation mailing list results better way to
know answers.

I'm trying to execute a scheduled build, after some source changes, but log
reports following line:
2600171 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  - The
project was not built because no changes were detected in sources since the
last build.

Now, I have a build definition with "build fresh" and in fact, a clean
checkout is correclty done before building....but what I don't understand is
why I see that above log since I committed some source changes...

Where am I wrong?
Thanks again and regards
Raffaele