continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: Need hint about parent pom not in svn and child in svn
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:48:45 GMT

Your opinion initially seemed good....but trying that solution, that is
manually installing parent pom on the local repository of the machine where
Continuum runs, once again I have the same problem:

my log say the same as your jira issue:
87577 [http-80-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum:default  -
Created 0 projects.
87577 [http-80-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum:default  -
Created 0 project groups.
87577 [http-80-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum:default  - 1
errors.
87577 [http-80-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum:default  - 1
errors during project add:
87577 [http-80-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum:default  -
add.project.artifact.not.found.error

And Continuum says again:
Missing artifact trying to build the POM. Check that its parent POM is
available or add it first in Continuum.

So, it isn't a workaround, at least in my case.

Can you explain me what's happen when I upload a pom using add project page?
I mean, where does that uploaded pom go? Perhaps it is installed in local
repo?

Best regards
Raffaele