continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele <r.gambe...@prismasw.it>
Subject Re: Need hint about parent pom not in svn and child in svn
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:38:46 GMT

Yes,
my parent is in a remote repository surely.
Well, in this case, when I add child.pom project to Continuum, despite its
parent is in a remote repository, Continuum says equally to me that parent
pom is missing and so, adding child project fails!

What should I do to add my child project on Continuum, can you list all
steps please?
- a parent pom (with packaging pom) in remote repository
- and a child pom with packaging jar in svn

Thanks again, best regards
Raffaele