continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Charlie Floss" <>
Subject Re: Continuum and SVN.
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:19:20 GMT
Our current ant builds are aware of the other projects that they depend on and are able to
retrieve ( in a sense ) the archives needed from them.  But it is all based on the folders
in the workspace having the name of the project not some number that was arbitrarily assigned.
 I would prefer not to have to redo all our builds to use this application.

Charles Floss

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown.
It contains information that is confidential and
protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination
or use of this transmission or its contents by persons
or unauthorized employees of the intended organizations
is strictly prohibited.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent
the views or policies of PSCU Financial Services.