continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Y.B." <yegor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: notification
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:59:59 GMT
Emmanuel,

I want my webapp to know immediately when the build is successful or failed.

The same business model as with email notifiers, but I want to notify the
application. I want this notifier to connect to my WebService and send there
a number of parameters (like secret key, date, time, build number, some
files from /target directory, etc.)

The purpose of this is to collect software metrics automatically and
human-independent.

See my point?

Thanks!

> How do you want to notify your webapp?

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Y.B. <yegor256@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I want Continuum to 'notify' my web application. Not a person, but
> application.
>
> How can I do this? Is it possible to use some ready-to-use Notifier for
> this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Y.B.

Y.B.