Hi I am getting a problem with junitreport. I cant get the html pages to be displayed Unit Test Results. <h2>Frame Alert</h2> <p> This document is designed to be viewed using the frames feature. If you see this message, you are using a non-frame-capable web client. </p> Areff Dhonye Java Developer Patsystems (UK) Limited Cottons Centre Hay's Lane London SE1 2QP Registered in England and Wales under company number 3086310 Tel +44 (0)20 7940 0490 Fax +44 (0)20 7940 0492 Website www.patsystems.com DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, use of the information contained in this e-mail (including disclosure, copying or distribution) is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform the sender and delete the message immediately from your system. This e-mail is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Patsystems Group and no member of the Patsystems Group accepts any liability for any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail (other than where it has a legal or regulatory obligation to do so) or for the consequences of any computer viruses which may have been transmitted by this e-mail. The Patsystems Group comprises Patsystems plc and its subsidiary group of companies.