continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No mail to committers?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:06:14 GMT
On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Jeroen Verhagen <jeroenverhagen@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Emmanuel Venisse
> <emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Do you have the same date on the CVS server and the Continuum server?
>
> The time was more than 3 hours behind, could that be related? The
> problem still exists.

If server times aren't synchronized, Continuum can't obtain informations
about the author of the commit and the date of the commit.

> > Do you have declared your developers in your POM?
>
> Probably should have told you this before, it's an Ant project so no
> developers there. The only users are defined in Continuum.
>
> After another commit I got another email containing the following:
>

>  ****************************************************************************
>    SCM Changes:
>
>  ****************************************************************************
>    Changed: jeroen @ Wed 18 Jun 2008 15:39:00 +0200
>    Comment: Simulation of compile problem for Continuum Files changed:
>      src/java/com/ourcompany/mce/iol/somecompany/AttachementProcessor.java
> ( 1.1.2.3 )
>
> So continuum does recognize the user (jeroen) but it does not
> correspond with the username in Continuum, could that causing the
> problem? Is there a way to map CVS users to Continuum user?

No, we map only scm users to developers defined in the pom so  these feature
works only with maven projects actually. You can file an issue and we'll
look later if we can include it in  a future release.

Maybe you can use a mailing list for your project with all developers in it.

Emmanuel