continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to override address host link on password validation.
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:07:07 GMT
I'm not sure you can modify it.
The templates are in redback-xwork-integration under
org/codehaus/plexus/redback/xwork/mail/template/
You'll find them here :
http://svn.codehaus.org/redback/redback/trunk/redback-integrations/redback-xwork/redback-xwork-integration/src/main/resources/org/codehaus/plexus/redback/xwork/mail/template/

Maybe you can copy them in
WEB-INF/classes/org/codehaus/plexus/redback/xwork/mail/template/ to modify
them

Emmanuel