continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@allianz.de>
Subject AW: upgrading from 1.1 to latest SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:12:07 GMT
hi,
what do you mean with dump load?
and where is the file with the users database history located? can I just delete it?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: oliver.lamy@gmail.com [mailto:oliver.lamy@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Olivier Lamy
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008 17:51
An: users@continuum.apache.org
Betreff: Re: upgrading from 1.1 to latest SNAPSHOT

Hi,
There is dump load of the users database to do after the restart
(because new roles has been added)
Or if you don't need the users database history you can remove it from
your file system and restart continuum -> a new one will be created.

--
Olivier

2008/6/19 Lustig, Marc <EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de>:

> We just upgraded one of our Continuum 1.1 installations to the latest SNAPSHOT (from
vmbuild). The process was rather smooth, except that we needed to edit again our customized
files. It's really pleasant that the long load times on various pages are gone :-)